Eligibility for Organizations
Organizations must meet one of the following criteria
- Nonprofit or non-governmental organization with recognized charitable status in their respective country (equivalent to 501(c)(3) status under the US Internal Revenue Code).
- Educational institutions that are:
- accredited academic institutions; or
- vocational institutions; or
- preschools that
- provide educational services to children;
- serve at least ten children; and
- have been in operation for at least one year.
- Administrative offices of an educational institution that are:
- district, regional, state, provincial or national administrative offices;
- organized and operated exclusively for administration purposes; or
- government groups whose activities primarily consist of providing administrative support for educational institutions.
- Public museums that:
- are organized primarily for educational or aesthetic purposes;
- have a professional or volunteer staff; and own or use real objects, care for them and show them to the public on a regular basis.
- Dual-core processor or higher (i3, i5, & i7 processors as available)
- Windows 8.1 Professional (Windows 7 Professional or Linux Mint are also available)
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, & OneNote for only $20
- Basic anti-virus programs: Windows Defender, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, & CCleaner
- 4 GB of RAM or higher
- 160 GB hard drive or higher
- Shipping or in-store pickup available
Power cords &
Prices vary by size
Microsoft Office Suite
$10 per gigabyte
|150 Mbps Wireless Adapter
(Makes desktops wifi capable)
How to Order